2013 Mission Dollars
Your designate Synod/District mission giving is split 50/50. Fifty cents is used to support worldwide LCMS mission. The remaining fifty cents supports your district services, missions, and administration.
How does your district prayerfully use these funds? Prayerfully, for local services, missions, and administration.
Missions and Outreach - $1,179,390 (51.5%)
- 28.1% - Subsidized Ministries
- 14.0% - Mission Formation
- 1.5% - Development
- 6.3% - Missions Office
- 1.6% - Camp Omega
Services to Workers, Congregations, and Schools - $601,716 (26.1%)
- 10.3% - President's Office
- 3.1% - Schools/Commissioned Ministers
- 6.2% - Executive Assistant Office
- 3.2% - Student Aid
- 3.3% - Ministry Support
Administration - $362,427 (15.7%)
- 8.0% - Financial and General
- 3.7% - Treasurer's Office
- 2.0% - Depreciation
- 1.7% - Office Building
- .3% - Board of Directors
Synodical Convention - $153,340 (6.7%)
- The district passed a deficit budget with total expenditures of $3,638,723 and an operation deficit of $438,199 for 2013.
- Lutheran Church Extension Fund (LCEF) expenditures for 2013 are budgeted at $341,850 all of which is reimbursed by the national LCEF program at no cost to the district.
Download a flier with this information: MissionDollars.pdf